Finally, money. If you want a tool or program that is helpful in learning to budget and really helps you look at money differently, I highly recommend Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace. It's helping tremendously in dumping debt, saving, giving, and planning for the future. As with anything, it is a tool that should be used in conjunction with much prayer and seeking the Lord. He has different plans for each of us and there is no one method that works perfectly for every situation. However, I do believe that Dave has the right idea of managing money, especially debt. Telling myself no has been a good thing! :)
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Days 26,27 and 28: Night, something you ate, and money
This is a picture of the lodge where we held our retreat taken at dusk. This was a wonderful place to get away for 24 hours. It reminds me of where I grew up... a place away from the world, safe, where I belonged. Nighttime was so beautiful on the farm, regardless of the season. I miss that serenity. So peaceful and a powerful place for the Lord to do His work. As I look back over the past month plus since the retreat, I am in awe of all He has refined in me. There is no peace that matches when I know I am in the eye of His will in many areas of my life.
For something I ate...it would be leftovers from Alfano's. Now, I am not a huge fan of their pizza, but my roommate is. There are a few other people that I know that just love the stuff...in fact, they were all together last week and were talking and I overheard them comment that they knew the phone number by heart. I just shook my head. For me, if you have pizza in Monmouth, it's Italian Village. I know many will disagree, but that's my pizza opinion. However, if you want totally EXCELLENT pizza in the Monmouth area, Mama Harriet's exceeds them all!!
Finally, money. If you want a tool or program that is helpful in learning to budget and really helps you look at money differently, I highly recommend Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace. It's helping tremendously in dumping debt, saving, giving, and planning for the future. As with anything, it is a tool that should be used in conjunction with much prayer and seeking the Lord. He has different plans for each of us and there is no one method that works perfectly for every situation. However, I do believe that Dave has the right idea of managing money, especially debt. Telling myself no has been a good thing! :)
Finally, money. If you want a tool or program that is helpful in learning to budget and really helps you look at money differently, I highly recommend Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace. It's helping tremendously in dumping debt, saving, giving, and planning for the future. As with anything, it is a tool that should be used in conjunction with much prayer and seeking the Lord. He has different plans for each of us and there is no one method that works perfectly for every situation. However, I do believe that Dave has the right idea of managing money, especially debt. Telling myself no has been a good thing! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment