Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Photo of the Day - Day 1 - My View

My friend, Missy, shared an idea of posting a photo a day for the month of February depicting the topic du jour.  Today's is 'my view today'... so here it is:
 Yeah, I know...not going to win any awards, but it said something to me.  You see, when I left home, the skies were clear, the sun was just coming up and I thought, "Oh, I should take a pic", then I thought, no, I will wait til later on my way to work.  I got about 2/3 of the way to work when, 'BAM'! I was surrounded by a dense, pea like fog.  Two things came to mind...first, our days can be filled with sun and darkness, so appreciate the sun while it's here.  The second, and most important to me today, was the pain, grief, hurt that many feel can envelope them as densely and suddenly as that fog did my vehicle this morning.  It was a great reminder for me to be praying for several that I know are trying to find their way out of the fog of circumstances.  So I prayed for those I know by name that need light shed on their lives as a beacon of hope, and for those whose pain I don't know of personally.  If that is you, may He bring you hope.

1 comment:

  1. When the fog rolled in this morning, I thought to myself, "This will make for some interesting Day 1 pictures!" Thanks for proving me right! And thanks for pointing it all in the Right Direction! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete