I'm back. After what I feel has been a period of wandering the desert where writing has been concerned, He's opened it up again. He's giving me lessons to share, and I've been putting Him off, quite honestly. Why? Because of a wrong mindset. I shared with the roomie the other day that I had a blog that's been rolling around, yet my mind keeps going back to who cares what I have to say? And I am 100% right because who cares what
I have to say... this is His teaching. I am just the conduit. Yet, I delayed a couple of days. And the Lord, in his indescribable mercy, gave me a gift this morning. I went back and reread some past blogs. Many tears flowed. He has given me some great insights because He loves me so much! So, now I write for Him, to record the lessons for me to look back, to know just how MUCH He loves me because He never gives up on me!
I am praying for anyone who may read this. Know that YOU have a place in His plan for the Kingdom. Do not let the seen and unseen critics in your life to lie to you in saying that you don't. You have a purpose. Embrace it!
No comments:
Post a Comment