Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 24 - Inside my bathroom cabinet

Another odd photo op, but I will keep within the spirit of the list!  I had contemplated cleaning it all out and making it look a little bit prettier, but changed my mind.  This is what you'd see if you opened the cabinet...and if you are like a lot of people, you have probably opened a few bathroom medicine cabinets while visiting other people's homes.

I always love the Funniest Home videos where an unsuspecting snoop is caught in the act of opening a medicine cabinet that doesn't belong to them...I laugh and then feel for them because I have been guilty of being a snoop on a few occasions.  What do you suppose drives us to open them up?  Why are we so nosy about what people store in their bathroom vanities??  I really don't care if people want to look through mine ~ I keep nothing of importance in there and I love the new vanity I have in my redecorated bathroom!  Now, my old one was a different story...it was a throw back to the 1960s (yep, original to the house!) that even had a box in it where men could dispose of their razor blades!!  It had no handles to easily open the glass doors and I was invariably cutting my hands on the sharp edges...if anyone dared tried to open it, they's almost always walk away with a laceration. 

Anyway, that's the story of my medicine cabinet.  Feel free to check it out the next time you are over! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment