OK, for today, you will get two photos for the price of one, because tomorrow there will be an interruption to the flow of the Feb Foto blog to bring a special blog to you. I have to say that these two subjects are ones that I really have no interest in blogging about. Funny, because I used to be obsessed with both!! So, with a bit of an apology for a weak entry for today, here goes nothing ~
This is just weird to me...I have no idea what to blog on about where I work. This is my desk in my office...yeah, not much for decorating am I?! I am blessed to have worked in Mercer County for over 14 years now. Great people, great community. I guess I can tell you how much God has changed in my thought processes about work...it does not define who I am, but rather it is what I do to earn money. God gets all the glory and thanks for allowing me to have a good job!
These are one of the MANY pairs of shoes I have in my possession, but these are perhaps my favorite. They fit perfectly! I remember when I first came to Mercer County, I was told I have big shoes to fill because I was following an amazing Administrator. If I had a dime for every time I heard those words, I'd be wealthy! Funny thing, I never did try to fill his shoes. I just tried to do the best I knew how to do and that always seemed to work for me. I've never really been one to compare myself to another because it is just futile. I've always felt very honored that Mr. Ehrenhart personally hand picked me to succeed him...and very thankful to my Dad for encouraging me to apply and to the Lord for guiding my shoe clad feet all those years ago!
No comments:
Post a Comment