Hmm ...as is my prerogative, I am choosing to change this up a bit. My iPod has a whole lot of music downloaded to it from 4+ years ago that bores me to tears and I don't have an active iTunes account. I am cheap that way. I prefer to listen to Pandora or watch YouTube videos. So here is the Carla twist on the challenge ~ the top five songs or channels I am currently listening to via the two aforementioned sources.
5. Home Free: I just recently have discovered this very talented acapella group. Those who watch "The Sing Off" know instantly who these guys are and have enjoyed their talent. Here is the video for their performance of Johnny Cash's Ring of Fire.
4. Angry Girl Music: Yeah, this one doesn't make me proud to admit. I like the upbeat, sometimes naughty music by Pink, Rihanna, Katy Perry, etc. I know, I know...not fitting for someone who professes a deep faith or who is of a certain age. But truth is, I have found that I really am motivated to get things done when listening to Pink telling someone off...
3. Skillet: I've been listening to this band a lot since seeing them in concert this past March. Again, not a band that I would normally be inclined to listen to, but their drummer is amazing and well, I simply like some of their songs. Great to motivate me to walk a bit faster!
2. Sara Bareilles: I just enjoy this quirky girl and her music. King of Anything was the first song that I recall hearing of hers and I am a fan. The newest one, I Choose You, is one of my all time favorites:
1. Big Daddy Weave/MercyMe: Great worship music. Enough said.
No comments:
Post a Comment