Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Day 8 - Sun
Sorry, been MIA with the pic of the day blog...sometimes life is just like that and I need a bit of a 'prod' from an inner circle member to get me moving again.
Today's word was sun and given how the weather has been, I thought this could be a tough one to capture today. However, when I got up, the sun was just peeking through the thick layer of clouds. I knew then that I had a pic and a blog topic.
How often do we live in that world? Heavy clouds of disappointment, fear, frustration, failure seem to surround us at times. Being a person who likes to see where she's going (just ask my friends how much I prefer to be in control and drive wherever we are going!!), those clouds are all too often a big stressor in my life. But just like the sun peeking out to shine some light on my morning commute, so the Son shines His light on my path when I can't see the direction He's taking me. I am learning to embrace the "Trust me for the next step" process He has me on right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment