You ever feel like this? No matter what you do/say/pray, nothing seems to lift the cloud? That has been me this week. I've just come off of a ministry weekend that went well. I got to deliver a message that the Lord had been working me through for several months. I had the distinct privilege of watching a young woman meet Jesus on Saturday, knowing that the entire heavenly host were celebrating her second birth. Incredible, eternity changing stuff. Yet, the cloud lingers...
and I know that I have all I need to come through it.
I have Your Word, Jesus...it tells me that even though I feel on slippery ground, You are my rock
It tells me that even though I feel exposed, You are my fortress
it tells me that even though I feel hopeless in this darkness, You are my deliverer
it tells me that even though I feel weak, You are my strength
it tells me that even though I feel unprotected, You are my buckler
it tells me that even though I feel unheard, You hear every word I cry out to You.
My feelings lie, but Your words never do.
Psalm 18:6 ~ In my distress I called upon the Lord, , and cried unto my God: He heard my voice out of his temple and my cry came before him, even into his ears.

No comments:
Post a Comment